Thursday, 29 March 2012

Honorary Membership

This is awarded to long standing members of EBCC who have served and supported the club over the years in a variety of ways.
This is a message from the latest Honorary member of EBCC.


"I would like to thank the club for making me an Honorary Member.
I saw on the agenda at the AGM mention of life membership. I thought that the matter was to be discussed. I did not think that the deed had been done.
It is an honour to be recognised for doing something that you enjoy. I have made a lot of very good friends through cycling and hope to continue for some time yet.
Thank you again for this honour and I hope that you all have a safe and successful season."

Brian Gardner

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brian !

    Grand job with the hot dogs on Thursday night

    ReplyDelete